Associate Director, Biostatistics *** Do you want to move into people management? *** Boston, MA (full Relo package available)
Expiry Date: 31-01-2024
Job Type: Full Time
Apply for position
- Are you an experienced Biostatistician who thrives on challenges and has clinical Biostats experience?
- Are you currently a Senior Manager or Principal Biostatistician but feel ready for the step up to Associate Director and are willing to make a move?
- Are you with a company which has hit hard times or has challenges? Or are you with a CRO and want to work in a full project lifecycle role in a stable, financially well-resourced company?
- Do you want to matrix lead and eventually people management both internal and external Biostatistics and Programmers while having the support and coaching to grow this skill?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above, then this could be the role for you! We are excited to be working with a hugely successful mid-sized Biotech, with a strong, varied, and diverse pipeline in Rare Diseases with over 20 molecules in development, and 6 products already on the market. Due to continual expansion and growth, they are recruiting for an Associate Director, Biostatistics in a role that comes with team management and people leadership.
As an Associate Director, Biostatistics you will
- Lead and manage a team of internal and external Biostatisticians and statistical programming resources, managing all assignments and priorities (of your team).
- Provide statistical leadership and support for feasibility assessments, clinical development plans, complex study designs, regulatory meetings, submissions and follow up.
- Apply innovative statistical approaches to the design of studies and to the analysis/reporting of study results.
- Provide statistical leadership for the preparation of marketing applications to FDA, EMA and other regulatory agencies worldwide.
In return, you will receive
- Great support from a strong and dedicated Head of Biostats who will mentor you and provide guidance, advice, feedback and support through your projects and inter-company interactions, as well as sharing their professional knowledge and expertise in the field.
- Good levels of autonomy, good visibility and multiple opportunities for further personal and professional growth and development.
- Varied Projects to work on (and in different stages of development) including longitudinal studies.
- The opportunity to grow and develop in different areas, both technical and managerial.
- Flexibility to be in the office 2-3 days a week, with the option to work from home on other days.
- A larger-than-average holiday entitlement, starting at 4 weeks PTO plus Christmas shutdown and an HQ with amazing on-site amenities including a company gym and nursery.
You will need to have:
- A PhD and at least 7 years of relevant pharmaceutical experience (this is a guide not a mandatory requirement, and relevant Post Docs may be included) or,
- A MSc and at least 10 years of relevant pharmaceutical experience.
This is a great opportunity, based in Boston, to join a hugely successful mid-sized Biotech, with a bright future!
If you are interested in applying or would like to hear more about this position please contact me (Theo Moore), today via LinkedIn, email at Theo@AdvTalent.com or call directly at 587.216.9302.
We look forward to hearing from you!