Expiry Date: 24-08-2020
Category Clinical Research
Salary: On Application
Job Type: Full Time
Clinical Development Physician TA Immunology, Brussels, BE
Note: My client has committed to do digital hiring using Skype (VC), and has a new digital on-boarding and induction training process in place to allow a smooth transition during MERS-COV-2 outbreak. During the next period, new hires will be allowed to work from home full-time, until such a time occurs when normal working returns.
I am reaching out to you with an exciting opportunity to step in the position of a Clinical Development Physician TA Immunology to strengthen the Clinical Development Practice of our client. Located in Germany at one of the international HQs, you will Ensure the medical/scientific coherence and quality of clinical development programs conducted in the assigned disease area. You will also Contribute to the generation of the Clinical Development Plan(s) leading to successful registration and launch of NCEs/NBEs and additional approvals of new line extensions (indications or formulations) of registered compounds.
Most important you will contribute to the clinical section of documents including, but not limited to, the Investigator Brochure (IB), Annual IND Safety Updates/EU Annual Reports, Clinical Study Reports, and submission related documents such as the Clinical Summary of Efficacy and Safety and the Clinical Overview and translate the Medico-scientific innovation for corporate projects
To apply for this role, you will have prior experience / knowledge of the following:
• Medical qualification (MD) required
• Min 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development including knowledge of GCP
• Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification preferred
• Clinical Development Experience with Immunology, ideally within
• Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language and the appropriate comportment to represent our client internationally at meetings and congresses.
• Strong team player with ability to work in global diverse matrix teams and to build effective working relationships at all levels in the organization
• Scientific curiosity and ability to innovate combined with attention to timelines, results and added value
Then you will definitely find this vacancy appealing because it provides:
Does this sound like an opportunity that is worth to explore? Then please do not hesitate and send through a recent version of your CV and I will immediately contact you in return to share more information!
To apply for this role, please press the red “Apply for position”, or contact Martin or Matt on +44 (0)20 7801 3382 or +44 (0)20 7801 3386. We wish you a successful 2020 and fortuitous year!
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters. Our people place individuals at the Specialist, Expert, Regional and Global Head levels, so if you want some advice on when or how to make your next step, or to understand what that next step might look like, let’s collaborate and explore these ideas with each other. ADV Talent Partners only advertise around 30% of our active roles, so for us to really help you, please Register or call us. We provide permanent and contract roles in the following areas, across the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific. General switchboard number +44 (0)207 801 3380.
GDPR & Data Protection: Your information is safeguarded for GDPR, and you will have the right to edit, amend or delete and ’’be forgotten’’ at any time after your initial registration.