CMC RA Manager or Senior Manager (Small Molecules or Oligos) ** REMOTE ** CTA / IMPD / IND focus ** Good Package incl. Stock
Expiry Date: 15-11-2022
Salary: On Application
Job Type: Full Time
Apply for position
My team and I are helping a customer, which is a stable, high performing organization, hire an additional person to their CMC Regulatory team, to support small molecules and Oligos in development.
The role is for a Manager or Senior Manager with typically 3-7 years in Regulatory CMC and experience of preparing INDs / IMPDs and M3 for clinical phases or M3 builds for NDAs. The workstream is interesting, and you will be working on multiple projects, supporting global incl. US submissions. You will have at the very least US experience, additional EU would be beneficial.
I would consider this role if:
- You want to work and be guided under an Associate Director and Senior Director and give stretch objectives over time, which will develop your RA CMC strategy experience
- You want to work in a company where CMC RA does not do all the authoring, and you can focus more on preparing the CMC sub team and MSAT for the regulatory and submission requirements
- You want to work for a company which values its Regulatory CMC Scientists, and even gives stock annually at this grade
- You want to work for a company which is diverse and inclusive, and has won many awards for being Employer of the Year
- You want to consolidate your US experience and build on your global experience, in a company which is well-funded
- You want to work for a success story, a company with many blockbusters 1st in class drugs, that is not so large you get lost, but not so small you have bad processes or no support.
Covid, Location and Package
- This role is 100% remote, and if you travel to site this is funded; the company have sites in the East Coast, and you are eligible for hire, if you live anywhere in mountain, central or eastern standard time
- The company pay a high teens bonus, which is good for Manager or Senior Manager levels, there is an annual stock award, and a good company health package!
- The company will consider compensating you for loss of bonus if you leave this year! The annual stock award is quick vesting.
To apply for this role, please press the red “Apply for position” button, or contact me, Theo Moore or my collegue, Christian on US 908 348 6714, or send a full CV to CV@advtalent.com and we would be happy to discuss the role further and give you more information. As we know the hiring manager, we will support you throughout the interview and on-boarding experience.
GDPR & Data Protection: Your information is safeguarded for GDPR, and you will have the right to edit, amend or delete and ’’be forgotten’’ at any time after your initial registration.