Expiry Date: 23-09-2021
Category Regulatory Affairs
Job Type: Contractor
Windsor and Maidenhead
Patient Safety Physician (MD with GMC) - Berkshire - Contract
Global Pharmaceutical is seeking a Patient safety physician (MD with GMC) ideally with Rare diseases experience but not essential to strengthen their Global Patient safety group. This role will be working in a Phase 3 study with multiple indications.
About the Role
• Be required to be a key contributor and assessor of the benefit-risk profile of products, including signal detection activities and risk minimization strategies
• Provide support to the Safety Lead (SL) for Benefit Risk Team (BRT), Global Labelling Committee (GLC), Benefit Risk Board (BRB), and Patient Value Unit (PVU) activities
• Contribute to the scientific analysis and review of various sources of safety data (e.g. regulatory, clinical, submission, legal, product quality).
You will have:
• MD, PhD, PharmD, DVM or other relevant advanced degree
• Minimum of 2 years of pharmacovigilance experience which must include one or more areas from safety surveillance/signal detection and management, benefit-risk assessment or safety risk management in either the development or marketed setting
• Excellent English scientific writing and communication skills
• An ability to work in a matrix environment
• Formal training in analytic skills such as biostatistics or epidemiology
• Project management experience
• Previous experience in a relevant scientific field.
If this sounds like you please get in contact ASAP.
To apply for this role, please contact me, the Clinical & Medical Hiring Lead, asking for Roland Schnapka, on +44 (0)207 801 3387 or send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please press the red “Apply for position” button and follow the registration process.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters. Our people place individuals at the Specialist, Expert, Regional and Global Head levels, so if you want some advice on when or how to make your next step, or to understand what that next step might look like, let’s collaborate and explore these ideas with each other. ADV Talent Partners only advertise around 30% of our active roles, so for us to really help you, please Register or call us. We provide permanent and contract roles in the following areas, across the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific. General switchboard number +44 (0)207 801 3380.
GDPR & Data Protection: Your information is safeguarded for GDPR, and you will have the right to edit, amend or delete and ’’be forgotten’’ at any time after your initial registration.