SAP Warehouse Management Consultant ** Manager ** Belgium, 6-month contract
This is a 6-month contract opportunity based in Brussels, Belgium.
The role is with a global pharmaceutical company that has been investing heavily over the years in R&D, and have an impressive pipeline of products.
We are seeking an SAP Warehouse Management Key User / Consultant who is to make sure that the SAP system of our client stays aligned on the company needs and the approved Global Business Process. You will be responsible to enable the Local Key Users to express and formalize their local requirements and align them to the harmonised global processes.
Being the system owner for the global SAP WM solution, you will ensure training and consistency with other modules.
- System expert of SAP WM
- Incident and enhancement management:
- Development/review of business requirements Specifications (BRS) in accordance to the Global processes.
- Create change requests, ensure Business case Forms are created and ensure alignement with global defined processes.
- Approve Change Requests versus requirements, business justification, delivery date, alignement with global processes.
- Ensure that incidents and change requests are escalated and prioritzed in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and business needs, manage the issues list.
- Propose and implement system Enhancements:
- Conduct POC (proof of concept) for LKUs and advise them in the rerspective domains.
- Centralize and coordinate the requirements coming from the different company locations.
- Responsible to test kernel SAP and regional enhancements.
- Drive system Impact Analysis (with IT).
- Provide 2nd level support (LKU) or first level support where there is no LKU Training.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating training material on a yearly basis (SAP + BI) or when major change happens, for conducting training
- Support Business Process Experts (BPE)/ Business Process owner (BPO)/ Business System Owner (BSO)/Local key users (LKU).
- Attend domain monthly meetings, review corrective actions and analysis on performance.
- 5 years’ experience in SAP Warehouse management.
- Experience in warehouse creation and design of training and implementation in shopfloor.
- Knowledge of SAP processes and how they fit into overall SAP set-up.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP processes in the areas concerned.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Excellent understanding of logistic processes subject to GxP regulation in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Financial flows, GMP and regulatory understanding.
- Ability to manage meetings and trainings either F2F or via Skype.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Possibility to travel 10%.
To learn more and apply for this role please, follow the link on this webpage. You can also contact me, Oli Dimitrov, on + 44 (0)207 801 3388 or +44 (0)78 7233 5879 for an initial discussion about the role and other projects.
GDPR & Data Protection: Your information is safeguarded for GDPR, and you will have the right to edit, amend or delete and ’’be forgotten’’ at any time after your initial registration.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
Keywords: HR Jobs, HR, Human Resources, Payroll, Payroll Management, Management, Consultant, HR Consultant, Freelance, HR Freelance, HR Business Partner, Talent, Employee payroll, Jobs in Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Jobs in Brussels, Belgium.