Sr. Pharmacovigilance (PV) Process Governance Manager - Contract - Netherlands (NL)
Expiry Date: 27-06-2021
Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Contractor
Apply for position
Sr. Pharmacovigilance (PV) Process Governance Manager - Contract - Netherlands
ADV Talent is working closely with a Global Biopharma client in the Netherlands (Hague area) to supply a Senior Pharmacovigilance consultant on a long term contract basis.
- Responsible for defining standards for PV process related matter and procedure in line with global PV process strategy.
- Development and maintenance of global standards and processes for case processing and related activities.
- Responsible to define standards for AE intake requirements.
- Continuously assess processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Able to lead projects to the implementation of process improvements.
- Manage planned and unplanned deviations and ensure accurate periodic review.
- Assist with setting standards, decision making and maintenance of product specific case handling conventions in consultation with PV Process Management
- Management for Argus system changes to ensure accurate and timely assessment of impact to global PV process
- Liaison with PV functional teams (Medical Safety Science) for impact of process changes.
- Perform impact analysis for global regulatory intelligence results
- Maintain standards and procedures for identification and management of Product Quality Complaints associated with safety information coordination with other PV functions and QA units related to triage, case processing, investigation, reconciliation and reporting.
- Assist PV Process as SME during audits and inspections
- Minimum MSc in life sciences
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in PV or combined PV/RA/QA and/or clinical development
- Extensive PV knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and multicultural awareness;
- Able to lead complex process improvement projects
- Able to negotiate and build consensus for plans and priorities and develop effective relationships through collaboration
- Able to make decisions and involves management at the right moment Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with an ability to interact with all levels of personnel, and global SMEs.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively predict and resolve complex problems, think strategically and tactically, generate solutions to complex problems and build consensus across global organization.
- Able to interpret, execute and recommend changes to established policies and programs
- Leadership, decision making and negotiation skills
- Independent worker
- Strong analytical skills
- Six Sigma or similar process improvement methodology knowledge a plus.
Please contact me to discuss if this sounds like you.
To apply for this role, please press the red “Apply for position” button, or contact me, Roland Schnapka on +31 (0)71 203 2098 in full confidence to receive more details on this role or to hear about other available opportunities.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters. Our people place individuals at the Specialist, Expert, Regional and Global Head levels, so if you want some advice on when or how to make your next step, or to understand what that next step might look like, let’s collaborate and explore these ideas with each other. ADV Talent Partners only advertise around 30% of our active roles, so for us to really help you, please Register or call us. We provide permanent and contract roles in the following areas, across the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific. General switchboard number +44 (0)207 801 3380.
GDPR & Data Protection: Your information is safeguarded for GDPR, and you will have the right to edit, amend or delete and ’’be forgotten’’ at any time after your initial registration.