Terms & Conditions of Business
Terms & Conditions of Business
Company Defined as ADV Talent Partners Ltd, a Limited Liability company registered under the Laws of England and Wales, Reg No 11104550 at 64 Southwark Bridge Road, London, England, SE1 0AS, UK or, ADV Talent Partners Europe EooD, registered under the Laws of Bulgaria, UIC 204269861 at Sofia, Ul. 6th September Street No. 32, Bulgaria 1000 or, our legacy company, Advanced Search & Selection Ltd, T/A Advanced Regulatory, a Limited Liability company registered under the Laws of England and Wales, Reg No 05207602 at 64 Southwark Bridge Road, London, England, SE1 0AS, UK.
Candidate A private person or individual applying for a job or contract or temporary assignment through this web site, or subsequently after registering for a job, is sent by the Company another vacancy, whereupon the person has given Permission to send your CV and supporting information to the Client as part of a permanent, temporary or sub-contact hiring. References to “Applicant” mean the same as “Candidate”.
Engagement means the engagement, employment or use of the Candidate by the Client or any associated third-party on a permanent or temporary basis, whether under a contract or service or for services; or any other engagement directly or through a limited company of which the individual is a Director or an employee.
Client Any company or corporate body, legal entity, affiliate or partnership which has agreed to use the Company’s recruitment services for one or many vacancies.
Permission to Send Written or verbal permission given by the Candidate for the Company to represent you, provide your CV and contact information to the Client.
Fair Use By giving Permission to Send you agree not to allow another recruitment firm, agency, or freelance talent acquisition company, to represent you to the same Client for a reasonable time period, given here as a 6 month period from the date given as any Permission to Send.
Unless the context requires otherwise, references to the singular include the plural and references to the masculine include the feminine and vice versa; and the headings contained in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation. These Terms & Conditions are governed under the Laws of England and Wales.
- The Candidate agrees the Company is a recruitment agency, and as such charges a fee to the Client for Engagement; the Company will never charge a Candidate for any services
- The Candidate agrees not to share information which is private to the Client, or to the Company, for the purposes of the Engagement, and not to share any financial offer information with any third-party other than that provided by Law or Statute
- The Company agrees to abide by the GDPR agreement
- The Company agrees to ask the Candidate for Permission to Send per role, per company, per instance, and will store the verbal or written agreement from the Candidate on their internal system as a compliance point, for future reference
- The Candidate agrees to Fair Use clause
- The Company will ensure that expenses are reimbursed for interviews outside their own country, or if the interview is more than 60 miles away by car, or 2 hours by public transport
- The Company and Candidate agree to do their utmost to ensure each job application has information that is correct, any CV is accurate at time of sending
- The Candidate agrees to notify the Company at any time within the 6 month period between the Permission to Send for Fair Use, if the Client contacts the Candidate directly or indirectly and keep the Company informed of this contact at all times; the Company agrees to keep the Candidate informed of all decisions by the Client as quickly as possible
- The Candidate agrees not to make spurious applications or share job vacancy information with other recruitment firms
- The Candidate agrees to the Company contacting the Candidate by telephone, email, or post, as much as necessary to fulfil Engagement
- Candidates based in the UK agree to provide proof of address and documentation proving eligibility to work in the UK prior to arriving on any Client site for an interview
- The Candidate agrees the Company is not liable for any failed application or failed offer process or suspended or terminated Engagement and the Candidate agrees the Company is not liable for failing to provide employment, whether temporary or permanent, directly or indirectly
- While every effort is made to provide accurate information by the Company around taxation, local employment law, localized costs of living, the Candidate agrees the Company is not liable for any omissions and errors in any information provided as part of a relocation process or hiring process or Engagement and the Candidate agrees that the Company advises the Candidate to check any and all information with a relevant Certified or Accredited Professional and not hold the Company liable for any inaccuracies or omissions
- The Company does not hire on behalf of Clients based on selecting for Gender, Age, Racial Minority, or Religious Belief, and invites applications from all parts of society, academia, research and the armed forces